Thursday, June 16, 2005

Last night I watched two silly TV shows. First, it was Beauty & the Geek and boy did I laugh at those couples. The men were smart but lacked social skills and the women were socially cultured but lacked smarts. It was a very simple show and I'll have to admit, I watched the whole thing. Next, it was Dancing with the Stars and boy did I laugh at this show as well. Evander Holyfield and his partner were booted off because they did not perform a dance called the Jive with proper execution. It was hilarious to watch him try to keep up with his professional partner. On this show, one celebrity is paired with a professional dancer and they have a short period of time to learn each dance routine. I'm sorry but I will have to watch this show every Wed. I was really entertained.

Enough about that...anyway, this morning it happened again. I was approached for the second time about that proposition. You know I was a little bothered by the whole thing so I politely said, "I am not interested." Hopefully after that type of response I will not have another encounter. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home